I realized just the other day that I’ve never written here about my involvement with the question-and-answer site Quora. I’ve been participating since 2013, answering questions about names, taglines, and verbal-branding strategy. Anyone can post a question, and anyone can answer; the platform is free for users, and the tone is generally civil and helpful.
Here are some questions I’ve answered in recent months:
- Is a company name with four syllables too long?
- What should I call my men’s shoe brand?
- If a company name and trademark has [sic] been abandoned by the original company, can you open a company with the same name?
- What are some good names for an IT support business?
- What are some catchy names and taglines for a clothing brand?
- How much do naming consultants typically cost?
And here’s a complete list of the questions I’ve answered or upvoted.